Bumped on a pretty decent playlist on learning Neural Network. Background instrumental is irritating. Still, its worth watching it.… read the rest.
A sneak peek into how modern brands are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to reach customers in innovative ways.… read the rest.
AI is making waves in every business. It brings in fresh new intelligence making machines smart and optimize the way things have been done. Here’s a shot at how AI could help in energy sector.… read the rest.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) caught the imagination of the business fraternity. Every side of the cube, I hear talks and opinions fly about AI. And, ask any developer, (s)he wants to enrol into AI/Machine learning course and find the next job. … read the rest.
Here’s an interesting report from Google on online behavior of Indians based on search trends in 2017. Read on if you are curious about knowing where digital India is heading.
- 400+ millions of Indian online. Of them 330+ millions use
Guidelines for naming your REST APIs.
- Use nouns to represent resources. Example –
- Use plural to represent collection of resources –
- Use verb to represent an executable action on a resource –
- Use HTTP methods for CRUD
Technologies are transforming everything around us. Here’ a sneak at how the emerging technologies could create smart restaurants.
- Ordering – Mobile apps could let us book the tables and order the food while being away from the restaurant. Within restaurant,
A set of fundamental patterns on cloud computing. They make a good read if you are a beginner on cloud computing.
Below pdf cheatsheet on it. These patterns are from the book “Cloud Computing Patterns, 2014, Springer publication” – Link… read the rest.
Do take a moment to look at Developer Survey 2018 by StackOverflow – Link.
- DevOps and Machine learning on the rise.
- Python programming language is on rise due to the adoption of AI.
Are you running a web business? Are you in charge of an engineering team? These simple measures tell you how efficient your team is.
- What’s the average commit-to-deploy time? This tells your delivery pipeline and the level of test automation
Here’s my definition of software architecture and Software Design.
Shared understanding on the system from the perspective of the key roles.
Activity that produces architecture meeting functional and operational business requirements.… read the rest.
Glad to see Java and Python in the top language of choice for ML. It’s natural as Java has vast open source codebase and Python is the choice for researchers and universities.
Sample use-cases / ML… read the rest.
Good read from Cloud Standards Customer Council – Link to the document.
Value proposition from the document.
- Ensure effective governance, risk & compliance
- Audit operational & business processes
- Manage people, roles & identities
- Ensure proper protection of data &
Came across this handy survey report summarizing the front end technologies (FE) landscape. Best of my browse. Must check.
StateOf-JS – Link.
Popular mobile frameworks
- React native.
Popular backend NodeJS frameworks
Interesting to see IntelliJ IDEA growing in the market. Spring framework still in the top as application stack. MongoDb and Cassandra are popular NoSql databases. Microservices architecture is gaining adoption too.
Do check the report – Link
https://github.com/k88hudson/git-flight-rules… read the rest.
Look at the ask for high quality codebase in the top of the survey result. Interesting, we all love to work on a clean codebases. Src – http://dev.to… read the rest.